Cyber security refers to the use of technologies, processes, and procedures to defend systems, networks, applications, devices, and data against cybercrime. Its goal is to protect against misuse of systems, networks, and technologies by reducing the risk of cyber assaults.
Cyber Security is essential these days for anyone who uses the internet. Cybercrime has become so ubiquitous to the point where having antiviruses are a necessity and not a luxury.
Types of Cyber Security
The various types of cyber security are-
- Critical infrastructure security
- Application security
- Network security
- Cloud security
- Internet of Things (IoT) security
Cyber safety tips
- Update your software and operating system
- Use anti-virus software
- Use strong passwords
- Avoid using unsecure WiFi networks in public places
- Do not open email attachments from unknown senders
- Do not click on links in emails from unknown senders or unfamiliar websites
Some common Antiviruses are:
- Norton Security
- Quick Heal Antivirus
- AVG Antivirus
- Microsoft Defender
- Avira Antivirus
That’s all for today. I hope you all have a safe and great time surfing the internet!